One of the goals of this blog is to do a chapter by chapter summary of Benjamin Graham’s, The Intelligent Investor, and make it as accessible as possible for the modern investor.
Here’s a list of each chapter from the The Intelligent Investor we’ve covered on the blog so far:
- Chapter 1 – Investment versus Speculations: Results to Be
- Chapter 4 – General Portfolio Policy: The Defensive Investor
- Chapter 5 – The Defensive Investor and Common Stocks
- Chapter 6 – Portfolio Policy for the Enterprising Investor: Negative Approach
- Chapter 7 – Portfolio Policy for the Enterprising Investor: The Positive Side – 5 ways to outperform the market
- Chapter 8 – The Investor and Market Fluctuations – Warren Buffet’s favorite chapter of the Intelligent Investor which tells the parable of Mr. Market.